a girl

My photo
agusan del norte, Philippines
loves to travel, books, beaches, fashion, nature, adventures, and food

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Friendship (kaibigang barko)

Memories last forever, never do they die, Friends stick together and never really say Goodbye- Ralph Waldo Emerson 


guys, i treasured the 4 years of laughter and tears that we shared together. 
i would never forget our endless jokes, chikahan ( and chismisan ^_^), beach trips, sharing lunch and snacks at the caf, bday celebration, studying and sleeping at the library, asking some papers, copying of assignments, quizzes and exams, crying with each other, doing silly things, sleepover, strolling, hunting cute guys, doing some small errands, community service, attending mass and going home together. 

 (our friendship started when we're still in 1st year college)
(alexa danielle, charmaigne grace, chelsea dominique, cyrill, irish, kris angelica and steffi gel)


guys, you spoiled me! you taught me of being with you always that's why sometimes i feel so lonely whenever i go out alone.

i love my friends.
i love how they laugh at me whenever i crack stupid jokes
i love how they put my heart back together after it was torn apart by someone else

Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.- Ludwig Van Beethoven

No comments:

Post a Comment