a girl

My photo
agusan del norte, Philippines
loves to travel, books, beaches, fashion, nature, adventures, and food

Monday, July 2, 2012

ba-ba-bags!

a bag is a good investment. right girls?
who doesn't love bags? especially designer bags! waaaw.

i am a newbie in the working world and my earning is okay. i could say okay because i only have minimal expenses like food, transpo and some small stuffs. i would shop-till-i-drop if i would want. tsssk! but that's not me. i spend within my means. 

as of now, my everyday bag is this:

parisian messenger bag in black
it could be a cross-body bag or a shoulder bag



when i saw this mulberry alexa, my heart skipped!
oh wow. i love this versatile bag!
my pocket would be hurt. *.*
courtesy of missshabbychic


what shops here in the philippines that sell bags like this?
yung medyo same style and form
yung okay sa budget hehe
wink ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment