a girl

My photo
agusan del norte, Philippines
loves to travel, books, beaches, fashion, nature, adventures, and food

Sunday, July 31, 2011

bon voyage- a travel of past, culture and adventure

last June 1-4 2011,  i was in cebu city. it's my treat for myself :) i thought i would not pursue this trip because of some problems i encountered. Thank you God for the guidance :)


day 1- air bus 5j- 224 butuan to cebu. 

I was accompanied by my childhood friend during the trip. This was day 2.


 Sto. Niño. I am religious. DIY itinerary. I planned to visit here first before strolling the city.





 Magellan's Cross







I walked to reach Fort San Pedro. 3 blocks away. It was so hot, really hot
Php 35 entrance fee







lunch time. Ate at Jollibee- Colon. After that, Taoist Temple
we rode a jeep from colon to lahug then a sinlgle motor going to the gate of Beverly Hills. So, we walked for 10-15 minutes(i think). I was sweating!
free entrance :)









 we walked for 3-5 minutes and found a taxiiiiiiiii! yes!
ayala mall next destination


i just love the landscape. I did not come here to shop ok. haha. window shopping lang
went back to colon to buy pasalubong at Shamrock
the best part of my trip was Skyadventure Experiene. I was quite expensive for me(i'm still a student). I was at the Crown Regency Hotel na i'm confused whether to try or not.
lucky, i have money pa. it costed to php 700. 450 student ride plus entrance (just present school i.d) then 240 for the pic and 10 for the socks.

hooray! i made it. 

all in one day.
i rode a taxi alone going to citilink terminal then a jeep to talisay. 


at last i've been to cebu - a dream come true:)


day 3- roam around talisay city
day 4- going home. my friend accompanied me to the airport so early coz he has something important to do.


went to sm cebu and had a picture taking muna at raddison blue

arrived at the airport- 9 a.m too early. my flight? 1 pm..
bought additional pasalubong at the airport and ate light snack. i am not feeling well that day. i almost fainted. i felt dizzy, cold and pale skin, nausea. good thing i brought mama's white flower.

chillin' at bo's coffee. i think this was the reason why i fainted. i love the taste but the timing of drinking was not right. 

going home. i took this photo. i don't know what island it was.


i was so happy for myself. i had made a blog review just now:) sorry.



1 comment: