what's your quirk that you’re not ashamed to admit?
mine is that.. crackers + soft drink = dipping the crackers into a glass of soft drink! woah! it feels like i'm having a bread and tea snack:)
Join and win Quirkysuyen & House of Flair’s Birthday Treatmechanics:
1. Like the contest at the end of this blog entry.
2. Like the House of Flair on Facebook.
3. Answer the question by leaving a comment:
“What is your one quirk that you’re not ashamed to admit? “(You are only allowed to submit one entry)
4. This part is optional but if you want to double your chances of winning, do blog about this giveaway & provide the link of your blog post along with your answer. Make sure you include the link to this post! If you’re going to use the images, please download them – DO NOT HOTLINK por favor.
5. Please provide your email address.
6. If you have a Twitter account, follow Quirkysuyen and tweet about this giveaway. One lucky Twitter follower will win:
1 MAC Pret a Papier Collection Eyeshadow in Tissue Weight
Here’s an example of how you can answer:
I like to put Ovaltine or Milo in my bread as palaman!*Please take note of the ff: quirkysuyen is a stickler for following directions so please do make sure you do everything so she won’t disqualify you. -Giveaway will run for 2 weeks until 11:59 PM, March 17, 2011.-Only 1 entry per person please. Multiple entries will be disqualified.-Open to Philippine residents only.-The winner for the palette & the eyeshadow cannot be the same person.-The lucky winners will be chosen randomly via random.org.-The prize will be shipped out for free to the lucky winner.-Winners have 5 days to claim the prize, otherwise, new random drawings will be held for new winners. link: http://quirkysuyen.com/2011/03/quirkysuyen-house-of-flairs-birthday-treat/
Contest starts now!
P.S. All comments are moderated so if your comment doesn’t show up after 24 hours, it means your entry was disqualified because you didn’t follow directions. But, you are welcome to try until you get it right, because quirkysuyen is niceP.P.S. It doesn’t have to be about food, ok? It can be about anything under the sun